Let the world see you!
When it comes to start-ups, there is a need to promote the business on the first hand. The popularity of the startup will automatically invite new customers and thus growing the business. Salons come under the category of small to medium run business and here are few tips on how to promote the newly stated salon.
- Be innovative: If you want to attract more customers then you need to be innovative, not only in the business but in the way you market stuff. Do a survey of the current needs and trends and then find a way to market them beautifully.
- Attractive boards: Your talent is in bringing the customer to your place and the best way to do it is by placing led sign boards at important places. People will not forget something that they see every day and attractive led sign board are an added attraction.
- Selfie station: People are addicted to selfie nowadays and they will not neglect a selfie station board anywhere. So create a selfie station board with your company’s logo and put it in malls and other entertaining locations. This will add up to your customer count
- The combo sale: To get to know the interest they have in your salon, you have to hold sales that carry some real offer and gift them with super cool and reasonable gifts. 20-30% sale will attract any customer.
- Testimonials: Every testimony is important; be it small or one-line or anything, make sure the client has something satisfying to see your services and quality.
- Elite products: There are successful businesses that used only quality as their marketing and nothing else. So make sure and take the fact that quality will find its way no matter what and people will become your marketing agents themselves. Quality is everything for your business.
- Relationship: Maintaining a healthy relationship with every customer and offering customizing packages to them will automatically draw them to your salon when they need elite services.
- Social media craze: Posting pictures of the everyday activity at your salon to the social media page is the best way to market these days. Engage your followers with exciting offers, super-cool contests, and give-away products. This will keep your salon’s name trending and in turn attracting more customers.
- Blogging: Maintain a personal blog dedicated to the salon and publish case studies and post on few elite beauty tips on all brands. This is definitely going to work out as people tend to read meaningful and informative beauty blogs regularly.
- Make it viral: Creating a picture, make-up look, video, hair-styling or anything else relating to your salon and making it go viral is another best way to market your salon and attract people. Doing a search engine optimization will also bring your salon to light and people will get to know once they type in Google. All the best for your successful business!